Testing Smart Card Mini Driver
s***@gmail.com
2013-02-04 05:21:43 UTC
Hello All,

I was trying to test my mini driver using certutil -scinfo utility. I see that CardAcquireContext() being called from the mini driver by the utility hangs at "Analyzing card in reader" and does not proceed further. Also, I do not see any other routines being invoked in mini driver.

I'm not sure but I believe that the utility is looking for certificates installed on the smart card. At this point the smart card does not contain any data or certificates. Do I need to install any certificates on card to move further? If so, how can install a sample certificate?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank You.

Regards,
Sushma