How to sign an .exe
Noop
2010-07-29 14:16:36 UTC
Hello,

On MSDN there seem to be many missing documents
on how to sign a .exe and how to get a certificate to do so.

Can someone please point me to a Microsoft page
that really exists that explains how I go about requesting a
certificate from Microsoft?

Thanks.
lelteto
2010-07-29 15:26:50 UTC
Here is one pointer:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc732597(WS.10).aspx
You can search the microsoft site for "code signing certificate" or just
"code signing" and get more information.

Laszlo Elteto
SafeNet, Inc.
.