GINA & User Name / password from RDP Client
Ajith Kumar
2006-07-05 13:23:01 UTC
Hi everybody,

I am working with a custom GINA project. Following is my question.

If I use windows GINA, I could see user name,domain whatever I had specified
at RDP client at terminal server GINA Logon dialog box. I tried to do the
same by calling WlxQueryClientCredentials, but it alwys fails. I also tried
WlxQueryInetConnectorCredentials, same result

Code inside WlxLoggedOutSAS
---------

WLX_CLIENT_CREDENTIALS_INFO_V1_0 Cred;

ZeroMemory(&Cred, sizeof Cred);
Cred.dwType = WLX_CREDENTIAL_TYPE_V1_0;

if(_pWinLogon->WlxQueryClientCredentials(&Cred))
{
MessageBox(NULL,L"success",L"WlxQueryInetConnectorCredentials",MB_OK);

}
else
{
DWORD dwError=GetLastError();
wchar_t strMessage[256];
swprintf_s(strMessage,256,L"error : 0x%x",dwError);

MessageBox(NULL,strMessage,L"WlxQueryInetConnectorCredentials",MB_OK);
}

I’m I doing something wrong ?.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Ajith.
Ajith Kumar
2006-07-06 06:01:01 UTC
I got the answer use WlxQueryTsLogonCredentials function instead
WlxQueryClientCredentials , WlxQueryInetConnectorCredentials will also fail
on windows 2003 server.
Ajith.
aifosdick123
2012-10-26 06:49:44 UTC
Ajith Kumar wrote on 07/06/2006 02:01 ET
Post by Ajith Kumar
I got the answer use WlxQueryTsLogonCredentials function instea
WlxQueryClientCredentials , WlxQueryInetConnectorCredentials will also fai
on windows 2003 server
Post by Ajith Kumar
[...]
Regards
Ajith
I use WlxQueryTsLogonCredentials funtion fail,code as follows

WLX_CLIENT_CREDENTIALS_INFO_V2_0 Cred
memset(&Cred,0,sizeof(WLX_CLIENT_CREDENTIALS_INFO_V2_0))
MessageBox(NULL,"Cred","",MB_OK)
Cred.dwType = WLX_CREDENTIAL_TYPE_V2_0
MessageBox(NULL,"Cred.dwType","",MB_OK)
if(theApp.MyWlxQueryTsLogonCredentials(&Cred)

MessageBox(NULL,"success","WlxQueryInetConnectorCredentials",MB_OK)

els

char buf[5]
sprintf(buf,"%d",GetLastError())
MessageBox(NULL,buf,"WlxQueryInetConnectorCredentials",MB_OK)

Can you help me please?I'm confused a lot now.My email:***@qq.com.Than
you very much!