How do I turn off the McAfee Firewall?
cgfrench25
2007-02-12 22:52:01 UTC
Hi, I've been round and round trying to figure out how to turn off the McAfee
Security Firewall. When I go to my security center on the computer it shows
it's on but doesnt give me an option to turn it off. I'm trying to get onto
music download sites and I think the firewall is stopping my computer from
connecting to all of the networks involved. I can't get any download sites
to connect once I've downloaded the programs onto my computer. Can anyone
help me please???
lelteto
2007-02-13 17:39:01 UTC
Sorry, this is a Microsoft forum. You should try to ask it from McAfee - or
just read the manual / help files :)
The Microsoft Security Center just REPORTS other firewalls. It doesn't
control it.

Laszlo Elteto
SafeNet, Inc.
help me please???
mario.beutler
2007-02-16 07:50:03 UTC
There is a Microsoft Firewall API, I'm sure that other firewalls
support it.
See http://www.google.com/search?q=Firewall+API+msdn
Does it helps?

Mario
help me please???
Nobody
2011-09-28 19:02:28 UTC
SPAM
I think you guys should check out ....... there are 2 or 3 products that
may be a match