Custom GINA: WlxLoggedOutSAS and RemoteInteractive logon type
filcap
2010-12-28 19:48:02 UTC
Hi there!
I'm developing a custom GINA module.
I have to support the RDP authentication to the server where my custom
GINA will run.
In the WlxLoggedOutSAS function I will call the LsaLogonUser method,
and I have to specify the logon type in the third parameter.
How can I understand (in the WlxLoggedOutSAS method) if the current
session is a console one or an RDP one; in other words, how can I
chose if I have to pass to LsaLogonUser the parameter
RemoteInteractive rather than Interactive?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Filippo Capocasale
filcap