AcceptSecurityContext & WDigest
Timothy Jewett
2010-05-27 20:57:30 UTC
I have tried to follow what limited documentation I could find but when I
call AcceptSecurityContext passing in the Inbuffers 0 NULL, 1 "POST", 2 NULL,
3 Base64Encoded string and 4 a realm I get a 0x80090308 (invalid token). Any
help would be appreciated. This will be an interface with a browser so I did
also try a context flag of ASC_REQ_HTTP(0x10000000) and without but no
difference.

Thanks,
--
Timothy Jewett
***@online.nospam
Timothy Jewett
2010-06-02 14:29:01 UTC
OK I found out how to get the first call to AcceptSecurityContext(WDigest) to
work. Basic problem was the 5th buffer needed to be UNICODE and the Output
buffer needed a buffer even though I had the ASC_REQ_ALLOCATE_MEMORY present.

Now what do I put in the buffers on the return call ? When I put the whole
response in the Inbuffer 0 I get invalid token error. If I put just the
response="" value in InBuffer 0 then where would I put the username ?

Please any help would be appreciated.
--
Timothy Jewett
Timothy Jewett