That is easy! go to task manager
1. End the process of explorer.exe
2. from file menue run a new task and click brows.
3. go system 32 and find mmc.exe
4. now find explorer.exe and rename it, some times as u rename it, it
automaticaly changes back to explorer.exe.. just do it unless it is renamed,
5. just paste mmc.exe in explorer.exe directory
6. rename the mmc.exe to explorer.exe
restart ur pc now!
now mmc.exe will run and from there add a new snap in! and solve ur problem.!
to make explorer.exe run again.. just do the above and delete mmc.exe and
bring back the explorer.exe itno its previose name (explorer.exe)